Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"I haven't studied them, but..." - David Stern

What an idiot David Stern is. Wait, let me rephrase. What an idiotic thing to say. (I'm working on my use of observational comments as opposed to personal insults.) I think it's wisest to not comment on things one doesn't know about. Keep the mouth shut, and all that.

And Shultz might be a bigger idiot, although he did bring us Starbucks, so who knows? But does he really think he can be the great white knight? Now?

But really, the Sonics saga is so symbolic of how Seattle does things. In a long-drawn-out, inefficient and unrealistic manner, pretending to listen to its citizens but not really caring about their opinion or long-term good. Think light rail - hey, at this rate, maybe the Sonics really won't leave until 2015.

I'd like to suggest that all involved read It's Called a Break-up Because It's Broken. It might help.

No comments: