Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"you know what Wednesday is, don't you? Hump day." - Mr. Schuster****

I am vomiting as we speak. (lies! types Ringo)

Okay, I'm not really vomiting but I did turn away from the tv while schuster was singing that HORRIBLE song to Sue. ugh. This was the creepiest episode of Glee ever - what's her name, the former Mrs. Schuster having a crush on Finn - GROSS! - and I did not watch the end. i did catch the man's world rendition with all the pregnant mothers and am still pondering that one. I might have something to say about that later.

Much better to think about was dinner at Ringo's after class:

1) Pizza: Red onion, mozzerella, goat cheese, basil, and prosciutto. YUM.

2) Salad: Arugula, beets, goat cheese, sunflower seeds, black pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar. YUM.


***My other favorite quote was "We're going to go all Braveheart on Vocal Adrenaline." - Finn

No comments: