Thursday, August 28, 2008

“Nobody’s asked why there’s a barbecue grill in your kitchen?” – Arthur

A couple weeks ago I borrowed a Weber grill from Arthur, and I put it in our kitchen since the backyard isn’t fenced and I didn’t want his grill to get stolen off the porch. It fits very snugly in between the garbage can and recycling, and then the shelves with coffee mugs and wine glasses.

I guess most visitors don’t think it’s weird that there’s a grill in the kitchen. Or they think it’s impolite to ask why it’s there, which seems silly. I’d think at least one of them would point out that it might not be a good idea to grill indoors.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

actually, when i was there last week i saw that bbq and thought, "huh. i wonder why they've got a grill in their kitchen. probably to keep it out of the rain."