Friday, October 31, 2008

"You can borrow "how to get a date worth keeping" if you want."

On Wednesday, one of my friends said someone just gave him How to Get a Date Worth Keeping. He also generously offered to let me borrow it when he was done.

I said that was okay, I think I'd be okay without it.

My problem isn't really getting a date. I can get them, actually. It's just...well, people keep telling me my expectations are too high. Which I don't think is true, actually. BeC's the only one who says they're not, because she says everyone told her that, too, and she refused to listen and now of course she's followed her heart to Germany, all because she's madly in love with this German guy. Whew. See what true love could do? I don't want to be madly in love if it means leaving Seattle.

For now, I'm just enjoying the campaign, and not taking anything too seriously.

1 comment:

LKT said...

Can I borrow it? How about, can I date the friend who has it?