Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I have never heard you sound so giddy. That makes my stomach upset." - P.J.

P.J. called to check in this week, and I told him my big job news but really I went on and on about how happy I was, and he told me I had to stop, it was nauseating.

I guess it's probably not the best idea to tell your brother about how much you really like someone, as he will get nervous at the idea of some man hanging out with his sister. But I do find it hilarious that my little brother has become so protective. It's also endearing.

He asked his questions, in this order:

P.J.: Does he have a job?

Gretzky: Yes.

P.J.: Does he like sports?

Gretzky:
Yes.

Silence.

Gretzky:
Is that it?

P.J.
Does he play in any fantasy sports leagues?

Gretzky: I don't know. Want me to ask him?

P.J. Don't go nuts with this, okay? It's good to take things slow.

No comments: