Monday, April 14, 2008

"Repetition of 'expect' - I must buy a thesaurus." - James

I made it through three movies today, and managed to stay awake through all of them, unlike yesterday's debacle, when I fell asleep during both. I think this is a sign I'm getting better, right?

Today's cinematic enjoyments were About Schmidt, which I took frequent breaks in, so as not to fall asleep, and also I had to talk myself into continuing to watch it. Then came Spy Game, and then the classic Sliding Doors, which I watched partly because Sij just got a haircut exactly like Gwyneth's in that movie, and it looks darling. Sliding Doors wins for funniest lines, Spy Game wins for the movie-I-don't-have-to-pay-much-attention-to-but-I-still-enjoy-it, and About Schmidt..well, I'm still pondering on that one. Apparently a lot of people liked it. I'm not sure I'm a fan.

I'm running out of movie options, so I hope I feel better enough to go to work tomorrow.

No comments: