Thursday, April 3, 2008

"There is no mistaking a real book when one meets it. It is like falling in love." ~ C. Morley

Apparently some people think it's really important to talk about books with their dates. I think it'd be kind of nice, but it doesn't fall into one of my three requirements.

(the Requirements are as follows:

1) Single
2) Straight
3) Self-sufficient (By this i mean, they need to have a job, or be able to support themselves legally in some manner.) )


I mean, really, if I start adding other caveats to this list, I'm going to be out of candidates. I'm runing low on them anyway. It'd be awesome to date someone who loved Shakespeare, but at the end of the day, I've got friends who love Shakespeare I can see plays with if necessary. I don't need to date someone who likes exactly everything I like. How boring would that be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very True-
someone who at the end of the day loves you for you, and likes to listen to whatever interests you without getting annoyed or telling you that you talk too much, that person is a keeper. If they happen to know how to read? Bonus. :)

Gretzky said...

i should clarify that it probably wouldn't work out terribly well with someone who couldn't read. :)