Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"you don't have to let the world know that I watch this show..." - SWSRN

(She-Who-Shall-Remain-Nameless)

So it turns out I did used to blog about the Bachelor. Buried deep in the archives there are a couple postings about this terrible show. I mean it when I say that, too.

I have 2 things to say about this season:

1) Somehow I'm having a hard time stomaching that a kid is part of the show. I mean, I know people come with kids a lot of the time, I just feel kids shouldn't be misused in dating....you can give your opinion too, although I don't know that it will matter much.

2) ABC doesn't come in on our TV. The reception's terrible. So I was under the assumption that I couldn't watch it, and that was probably best for all involved. Then I was informed last night by SWSRN that I could of course, download the episodes and watch them the day after they air. Thank you, ABC.

No comments: