Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"you're still wearing grown-up clothes." - ringo

I went to see a movie after work the other day and didn't have a chance to change out of my work clothes.

Umm, if you haven't seen it yet, you should watch Slumdog Millionaire. Funny, sad, brutal, sweet, atrocious, beautiful - kind of like life. There were several moments I clenched ringo's hand and wouldn't let go. I'm not giving anything away, and you shouldn't read all the reviews, you should just go watch it.



And if you can watch it at the Columbia City Cinema, even better. The place reminded me of the Charles and the Senator, two of my favorite theaters ever. The Senator, by the way, had FREE seats on Superbowl Sunday, and I so would have been there if I were in Bmore...Anyway, at CCC, you can rent out the top room to play wii or have a big party with your friends....Super fun. I felt like I was watching a movie with my neighbors.

No comments: