Sunday, April 5, 2009

"Wallace and Sky, there's a match made in heaven.." NJ


this might have been the best week I've had since 2006. that's right peeps, it's been a long time coming. 2008 was supposed to be my year, but no one told the universe. anyway, this past week has been golden. 5 days in a row. It's like a world record.

On Wednesday, NJ moved in, and I have to say, it is so amazing to live with a housemate who is fantastic, who is laid back and also loves dogs. Woo-hoo! NJ also re-organized our kitchen in a way that makes way more sense. Why didn't I think of these things? Because I'm a p, that's why....j's are helpful to have around, for sure.

On Thursday, I found out I got into grad school. Go Huskies!

On Friday, my mom got me a dog for my birthday! See above picture.

On Saturday, I picked Wallace up after he was fixed, and we hung out in the kitchen. He is super laid back and sweet.

On Sunday, we went for a walk, cleaned some boxes up, and are hanging out with people later this evening...Sigh. It's been a great week.

1 comment:

Tavia said...

Grad school?? A dog??? Wow! Happy birthday!!! :D
Magdalene loves dogs. We'll have to come meet him soon...