Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"slap it like gretzky" - kiki d

The opposing team thought kiki didn't know what she was talking about, and made the assumption she thought gretzky was a kickball player. Instead of being what it was, which is my nickname. (Dan says my nickname should be "The Great One" since this was gretzky's nickname. I'll take that one, too.) In plain view on my headband as I went up to kick. Which I did, badly. One foul, and then one good one that somebody caught. Immediate out. But then Ti saved the day on several levels, by catching 2 flies in a row and also kicking brilliantly to get us 3 runs in the second to last inning. Yeah Ti!!!

But I can't find any famous kickball players, beyond Internet celebrities who play at a conference. But good kickball players??? Anyone know of any?

No comments: