Friday, June 6, 2008

things my friends have on their gchat status:

A.K.A. my friends are the coolest people ever.

Craigslist Personals (bob)

Katrina Politics (johnny v)

Breakfast Cake (k8)

Bobby Kennedy on MLK's Death (meg)

woohoo mhgs! (april)

"I wore a wool coat today." (lkt)

And Rachel Evans is spending the day "convincing the scared kids to ride rollercoasters at Six Flags."

Only laura lives in Seatle. This means I either need to get more friends in this city, or the ones I have here need to step up their gchat status.

My status is: "There's a wideness in God's mercy I cannot find in my own," which is from an ancient Rich Mullins song and is true, because I am very angry at someone who miscommunicated with me in a major way. I understood for the first time this week why there are lawyers in the world. To advocate for us when we don't know how to advocate on our own. And I really appreciated Princess Consuela's advice, on a side note. Just so she knows she's appreciated.

My status is about to change, though, to "papasans might be the most underappreciated furniture ever. get yourself one." If nothing else this week made sense to me, I know that papasan chairs are fantastic, and I am getting one tomorrow.

No comments: