Sunday, June 8, 2008

"This is the story of your red right ankle...." - the decemberists

For those who are squeamish about feet, you shouldn't read this. It's pretty gross.

I love the red right ankle song, and I've been singing it a lot lately....mostly because two months ago blunt trauma happened to my right big toe and half my toenail fell off. And then last week, I was moving furniture around in my room, which I do about every ten seconds. I moved my bed to every possible place it could go in my room, and in the process I stubbed my two baby toes. They've become black. So only two of my five right toes are normal at the moment. It's a good thing I've got closed-toed shoes for the upcoming weddings...and I am wondering what will happen next to the two remaining healthy ones. At least feet can be covered up. It's not like half my face fell off.


No comments: