Friday, February 29, 2008

"Literally, for Christ's sake, I'd encourage you to do whatever you need to do to get over yourself....

...Everyone's self-conscious...but in this kingdom, we all matter so, so much." - Dwight Friesen

I'm at the New Conspirators Conference going on this weekend, and I am at that point in conferences where I have thousands of thoughts running helter-skelter all over the place and would like to take a nap. Instead I am writing and talking to Suzannah about the sessions we've gone to. But this is a good one from today. I'm sure I'll have more from tonight, when Shane Claiborne will share, and also folks who've gone all over the city today to learn about what's going on here in Seattle....

4 comments:

april. said...

oh dwight...he'll be one of my professors pretty soon. and i get to hear shane tonight in waco. hope you enjoyed the conference, whatever "enjoy" really means. hope youre moved, inspired, called...all that good stuff.

Gretzky said...

Yeah!!! Are you in for sure???

Anonymous said...

Gretzky,

thanks for stopping by the conference.
I'm having lots of thoughts and ideas spinning in my mind since then as well.

peace,
Eliacin
www.msainfo.org

Gretzky said...

Eliacin, it was great! I'm stopping by the mustard seed house on the 29th for follow up conversations...:)