Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"Basically, I'm a mouse pimp." - P.J.

"You want the mice to have sex?" - Gretzky

"As often as possible." - P.J.

P.J. just started his first real job after college, as a research assistant for one of Paul Allen's many ventures, which really means he's trying to get mice to procreate with different genetic markers. Not really my cup of tea, but he likes it. Also, he borrowed my car this weekend and changed my oil for me, and put in a new tailight , which gives him huge bonus points in the world of little brothers. Or in any world, let's be honest.

In other news, the great Howard Schultz is talking about pursuing a suit against Bennett, and I just have to say, what an idiot for selling them in the first place. Not a fan of Starbucks at the moment. (As I drink my Starbucks chai, I'll be honest.)

No comments: