Friday, July 4, 2008

K8: "he's getting married this weekend, so probably never..."

While waiting for the most important part of the Toronto wedding festivities this weekend - the t-shirts for the softball game, due to be delivered by UPS sometime today before 8 p.m., (they have 1 hour, 28 minutes, and counting) a telemarketer called to ask when Dave would be available.

Then I called to be let in, and now, no one is calling. Come on, UPS Man!! T-shirts, we need t-shirts before we can go to the Fox and the Fiddle and join the fun there...

In other news, Toronto is great. The streets are wide and the houses crazy colors - lime and yellow, water lily purple and then colors extending onto the sidewalk with fresh fruit stands every other block...Fresh peaches, tomatoes,...yum. I didn't get Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate this morning because it's not cold enough, but I think I might have to before Sunday night...And I hopped onto a bus this morning and it was so easy and took me so quickly where I wanted to go that I immediately started crafting a letter to Seattle Sound Transit in my head about how much more tourist friendly we could make Seattle's transportation system...

The UPS Man is here! Woo-hoo!! Here's to softball games at weddings!

No comments: