Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"I'll be there for you..." - the Rembrandts

I've been thinking a lot about what I could say about the wedding I got be part of this weekend, and I didn't really know what to say about it. Then I read sarah hepola's July 6th blog, and she says it all so perfectly. I feel just like she does about these amazing people in my life, which is pretty lucky...It was an honor to celebrate with my friends, and an amazingly fantastic day. And I'm trying not to complain these days about not having found the right one and instead spend my time being thankful for all the amazing people I do have in my life, who are beyond phenomenal in so many ways, I can't list them here or it would take too long.

Like Yeats said, "Think where man's glory most begins and ends/ And say my glory was I had such friends." It's good to spend time in glory.

No comments: