Wednesday, January 16, 2008

further conversations on dating. well, actually, on not dating.

In which Sage explains why she yet again avoided telling Mike she liked him at a party. (In her defense, they’ve been friends for the past 3 years, and she doesn’t want to rock the boat.)

Gretzky: Did you tell Mike you’re madly in love with him?

Sage: No, it’s never gonna happen.

Gretzky: Sage!

Sage: We went out afterwards…

Gretzky: By we, do you mean you and Mike?

Sage: Yes…

Gretzky: So the problem was?

Sage: I couldn’t say it! I don’t know what to do..

Gretzky: About what?

Sage: I’m waiting for the concert to make a move, after that I won’t have to see him for 3 weeks.

Gretzky: Sounds like you really like him, if you don't want to see him.

Sage: I am a scaredy cat…And I want Mr. Right, not Mr. Right Now. Well, I wouldn’t mind Mr. Right Now, let’s be honest…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's sage's problem, anyway? it's not like it's that hard!