Thursday, January 10, 2008

"I like long walks on the beach..." Camille

Said shortly before lunch today while introducing herself to our audience.

Courtney’s response: “Who doesn’t like long walks on the beach?...Well, actually, I have a friend who hates sand.”


Courtney and I wrote a kick-ass script for our presentation today. I think we might have a future in L.A. Well, probably not with the Writer's Strike and all, but it's fun to find good people you can write with. Here's to good collaborations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once worked with a woman who didn't like the beach or strawberries...this was in southern california. I was really perplexed by this. Strawberries and sand don't really go together, but strawberries and whipped cream do very nicely.

Gretzky said...

I know, who doesn't like strawberries and whipped cream? Probably there's someone out there who doesn't...